My blog SpanishMossSeries has been nominated for the Liebster Award!
What is this award you might ask? The Liebster is given to new bloggers by their fellow bloggers as recognition for a job well done and a welcome to the blogosphere.
It’s an honor to be recognized by my blogging family and I’m humbled to accept Kent and Jen’s nomination. You can view their fun and educational blog here Under Open Skies which they share their love of art, sustainable living, and wanderlust.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post about the Liebster Award.
Random Facts About Myself
- I love all animals but currently do not have a pet – gettingover a loss is hard
- Attended Savannah College of Art and Design
- Was adopted by birth (will blog the story soon)
- Have three beautiful daughters, no you can’t date them
- Despise laziness
- Love the outdoors when the weathers nice
- Have three brothers, no sisters
- In complete love with my hubby the bbq pit master
- Love landscape photography, take a stab at it every once in awhile
- Lift weights and run, try to do this at least three days a week
- Writing my first book of a series that has been stuck in my head for years!
Q&A From My Nominator
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and does it say? “She was one of maybe half a dozen women in town who could tell the difference between Prada and a knock-off.”
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Malta, the food, the history, the beauty of the island.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? Eliminate sickness.
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Always half full.
- When is the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? This summer. We have a container garden full of tomatoes, peppers, basil, lemons and limes.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? An Artist specifically fashion designer.
- What is your favorite time of the day? Well typically not mornings but I like afternoons and evenings. However when I do get up early for an outing like hiking the mornings are really beautiful.
- What inspires you? Hardwork, reverence for others, and humility.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Great childhood too many options but I always remember playing with our dogs and spending summers at Sunset Beach, NC.
- What three things in nature do you find most beautiful? Love all nature, the topography, animals, universe it’s all just so beautiful.
- My Nominees
Congrats to my nominees your Liebster worthy blogs are looking lovely. You may use the same questions that my nominators asked of me, I look forward to reading your answers!